The cost of a school dinner is £2.20 per day. This works out as £11.00 per week. This is payable using the online payment system ParentPay. Click the logo below.
Free School Meals
All pupils in the EYFS, Yr 1 and Yr 2 classes receive a ‘free’ school meal at dinner time (if required). This is provided by the Government for every child, regardless of family income.
However, please don’t confuse this service with the need to register with Lancashire County Council on the ‘Free School Meals’ register if you are a low income family.
It is vitally important that those families on low income register on this site, to ensure that their child receives ALL the benefits due to low income families – not just a free meal.
These benefits include financial support for educational trips, after school clubs activities and other educational events and support. There is also added educational support if required during the day’s teaching.
If you feel you may qualify for a Free School Meal (Pupil Premium), log onto http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/children-education-families/schools/free-school-meals.aspx
This low income “Free School Meal” register is open to ALL parents from EVERY class up to and including Yr 6. This also means that those families on low income will continue to receive a free dinner when their child moves into Yr 3.
Families entitled to be on the ‘Free School Meals’ register are those who are in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income based)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit and are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue, does not exceed £16,190 (April 10 figure)
- Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week