If you would like to discuss any concerns please contact Mr Hurst, the Headteacher in the first instance.  Most complaints can be resolved at this informal stage.

If you feel this does not resolve the matter then you can make a formal complaint to the headteacher in writing.
If you are not happy with the headteacher’s actions and outcome, then you can then write to Mrs Julia Moore, the Chair of Governors  C/O The School Office, Lever House Primary School and explain why you feel the complaint has not been resolved. 

If the matter still is not resolved then Parents can go directly to Lancashire County Council.  

 The full details and procedures are available to download from the policies page